When you decrease the price of a booking line that has already been invoiced, the invoice needs to be credited for the difference.
To decrease the price of a booking line and successfully credit the invoice:
1. Click on the three dots of the booking line and edit.
*If you would like to edit the price of several booking lines, click on update lines and mark the lines you would like to update.
2. Introduce the new price and save changes.
3. Since there is a closed invoice in which the booking line is present, Bookinglayer will notify that action is required; the invoice should be credited.
4. Go to the accounting tab, click on the three dots of the invoice in which an action is required and create a credit note.
5. Bookinglayer will automatically create a credit note for the decrease in the price of the booking line(s).