If you run paid campaigns in Google Ads, you can track which purchases were made via your booking form.
Let's set up conversion tracking for Google Ads in Bookinglayer:
1. Follow this article (Step 1 only). Then, open your Google Ads account and go to Tools & Settings > Measurement > Conversions on the upper bar:
2. Open the conversion event, and click "Tag setup":
3. Choose "Use Google Tag Manager":
5. Copy "Conversion ID" and "Conversion label" from the instructions that appear on your screen.
6. Open the Bookinglayer app. Go to Sales > Booking Engine > Tracking. Paste the "Conversion ID" and "Conversion label" into the "Google Ads" section:
7. Click "Save". From now on, your conversion data will be sent to your Google Ads account.