1. Click on the Sales module > Donations.
If you don't see this option, please contact our support or onboarding team.
2. Click on Add. In the new screen that pops up, you can either add the item to an existing Backoffice category or create a new one. What is a Backoffice category?
3. Set up a Title and Save item.
4. Give the Donation item a Booking Engine and Backoffice title and provide a picture and description if needed.
5. Now it's time to add this item to your packages. Enter the package builder of one of your packages.
6. You can add the donation item as an optional item or as a cross-selling item. For this example, it will be added as an optional item.
Hint: if you are not sure if you need to add a donation to the optional or cross-selling section, see this article.
7. Click on Add an item. All donations can be found under Items. Select the donation you just created.
8. Leave the donation item as Unscheduled.
9. Click the red-eye to make the item visible (should be green).
What it looks like in the Booking Engine
1. Guests will be able to enter the desired donation amount.
2. The entered amount will be added to the total booking value.