- Click on the Sales module.
2. Click on Donations.
3. Click on Add.
4. In the new screen that pops up, you can either add the item to an existing Backoffice category or create a new one. What is a Backoffice category?
5. Give your item a Title.
6. Click Save item.
7. Give the Donation item a Frontoffice and Backoffice title and provide a picture and description if needed.
8. Now it's time to add this item to your packages. Enter the package builder of one of your packages.
9. You can add the donation item as an optional item or as a cross-selling item. For this example, it will be added as an optional item. Click on Add an item.
10. Click Item.
11. All donations can be found under Items. Select the donation you just created.
12. Leave the donation item as Unscheduled.
13. Click the red eye to make the item visible (should be green).
What it looks like in the Frontoffice
1. Guests will be able to enter the desired donation amount.
2. The entered amount will be added to the total booking value.