Bookinglayer is a reservation management system focused on selling packages - the combination of accommodation and activities. However, it might happen that you would like to sell a package without accommodation. In this article, we show you how to configure a one-day activity package without accommodation.
1. Add a package to your Inventory (Inventory Module > Packages).
2. Select a Backoffice Category (or create a new one).
3. Choose a Package Title
4. Make sure your package doesn't include accommodation.
5. In order to configure a one-day activity, it is important to select a Fixed duration and set the duration to 1 day.
6. Under the pricing section you can set a price of the package
or you can let the system fetch the prices from the activities in your Inventory.
7. Scroll down to the package configuration section and open a package builder.
8. Add your package items and set all configurations to Arrival Day.
Your one-day activity package without accommodation can now be booked in your Booking Engine.