Multi Locations is a Pro Feature. Please contact our sales team to activate it for your account.
How to set a fixed currency per location
If you would like to receive bookings for a certain location only in its default currency:
1. Go to Inventory > Locations
2. Edit the desired location
3. Make sure the default currency is correct. Then, set the Strict currency setting to "ON - limit bookings to default currency".
Now, when booking a product via the Booking Engine assigned to that location, it will only be possible to book in the default currency.
How to assign Inventory to specific locations
1. Click on the Inventory module and access the relevant inventory category
2. Access the settings of the inventory item
3. In the Settings section you will see a dropdown list of your relevant locations. Assign each inventory item to the applicable location.
IMPORTANT: don't forget to assign your Backoffice categories to your locations.
4. Once your locations have been assigned to your inventory products, you can filter the following sections per location:
Booking page view
How to assign a user to (a) specific location(s)
1. Go to Settings > Users
2. Click on Edit under the three dots on the right side of the user.
3. Click on the Locations tab and toggle the locations the user should have access to.
With this setting enabled, when a booking contains at least one item that is not assigned to an allowed location, the booking will not visible to this user.