Steps on how to set Diet options in your Backoffice
1. Click on the Settings module on the left side menu.
2. Click on General Settings
3. Click on Diets.
4. Click on Add a diet.
5. Enter a label and a description to your new diet.
6. Save your changes.
Tip: you can ask your customers to fill out their dietary requirements before arrival in their Customer Portal. Please refer to this article.
How to access and use the Dietary List
The Dietary List gives an overview of your guests' Dietary requirements. This is especially useful if you offer breakfast, dinner or full/half board options.
1. Enter your Planning Module and click on Dietary List.
Now you can make a selection of which information you want to display. You can use the following filters:
- 2. Specific diets (as set earlier in your Backoffice)
- 3. Per inventory item (e.g. Vegetarian guests that booked Full Board or Breakfast)
- 4. Date range
5. Please note that different columns can be disabled and enabled by clicking on the Table Columns icon:
The diets page can be printed or exported as an Excel or PDF file.