The On Site Guests feature provides you with a clear overview of all guests that are staying at your accommodation on (a) certain date(s).
1. To access this list, click on Planning module > On Site Guests
Now you are able to make a selection of which information you'd like to display. You have the following options:
2. Show all on site guests or display the Package, Accommodation, or Activity they booked.
3. Choose a date or date range.
4. If your account has multiple locations enabled, select a location, you want to overview.
5. Filter down all on site guests or show only the ones that booked a specific package/product.
On Site guest data can be exported as a PDF or Excel file.
6. You can select the client information you wish to export by clicking on the Table Columns icon and enabling/disabling different column titles. This way, you can easily communicate Dietary Preferences to your chefs, or Surf Levels to your instructors.