To integrate Bookinglayer with your Stripe account, have both your Stripe account and Bookinglayer account open. Stripe settings in Bookinglayer can be found under Settings > Payments.
Add your Private and Public key
You will have to copy-paste the Publishable Key and the Secret Key. In your Stripe account go to Developers > API Keys. Make sure to copy the Secret Key correctly as it can only be seen once.
Register the webhook
It is important that you set up a webhook. Without setting up the webhook your payments won't be registered in Bookinglayer.
1. In your Stripe account go to Developers > Webhooks.
2. Click on 'Add endpoint'.
3. Copy the URL (you find this URL inside Bookinglayer under your Stripe settings as soon as you have selected one of the alternative payment methods). and paste it in the field 'Endpoint URL'.
4. Under Events to send make sure to select all events under the categories Charge and Payment_intent. Leave the rest unmarked (otherwise, Stripe will report false errors since Bookinglayer doesn't receive the other events).
5. After you have created the endpoint, reveal the Signing secret, copy it and paste in Bookinglayer.
6. Save the configuration and click on Make active.
Your Stripe account is now registered and will show on the Payment Form.
You can set a percentage surcharge that will be added to the required amount. Make sure to consult the current legislation in your country regarding additional fees for making payments with certain payment methods. In the European Union payment surcharges are banned.
The accepted cards you set in Bookinglayer will be exposed in the payment form. Please note this will not limit the use of non-selected cards