If you offer packages only on specific dates, such as a pop-up retreat week, you should use the "fixed dates" option.
Steps on how to set up fixed dates packages
1. Click on Inventory > Packages.
2. Create a new package, or open an existing package that you want to edit.
3. Click on the Dates option on the Package Configuration page
4. Choose if the duration is flexible or fixed (ie. the booker can select the number of nights of the package or the package is fixed for a certain number of nights).
5. Choose the possible arrival dates for your package.