In Bookinglayer, it's not possible to directly attach external PDF files to your (automated) e-mail templates.
It is only possible to attach directly the internal booking's invoice and internal PDF templates. For other documents you would like to send, like itineraries and packing lists, we recommend uploading them, to either Dropbox or Google Drive. You can then easily add the link to this document to your email templates. Let us explain how.
1. HOW TO ATTACH EXTERNAL PDF FILES
1. If you don't have a Dropbox account yet, you can create one at www.dropbox.com.
2. Upload your PDF file to your Dropbox homepage
3. When uploaded, click on share.
4. A box pops up. Click on create a link.
5. Copy the link and paste it into your email template in Bookinglayer.
2. GOOGLE DRIVE
1. In your Google Drive account, right-click on your PDF file and click on Share.
2. In the new window that opens, click on Get Shareable Link. Place this link in your Bookinglayer template.
2. ATTACH INVOICE OR INTERNAL PDF TO EMAIL
To sends the invoice of a booking as a PDF file attached to the email, please follow the next steps.
1. Access the booking you would like to send an invoice to.
2. Click on send email.
3. Choose the desired template or write the email.
4. Find the "Attachment" field and select the option from the dropdown menu that will be displayed.
5. Send email.