In the booking form, it is possible to preselect a product's language, start date, end date, duration and number of male, female and/or couple guests.
This can be done for any kind of product - flexible duration, flexible arrival, fixed date or duration variant products can all be preset.
To do so you must link directly to the product, add '?' to the end of the URL followed by any series of parameters that you wish to set with each parameter separated by an '&' symbol. Note that the order in which the parameters is passed does not make a difference and that all parameters are optional (i.e. if you include one parameter there is no requirement to pass all available parameters).
The optional parameters are:
- `start` which is in 'YYYY-MM-DD' format;
- `end` also in 'YYYY-MM-DD' format;
- `duration` as an integer;
- `male` integer of number of males;
- `female` integer of number of females;
- `couple` integer of number of couples and
- `genderless` integer of number of genderless guests (when genderless pax picker is enabled).
For example, a product located at
could be preset with a check-in date for 15/05/2020 and 3 guests by the URL:
If you are pre-setting dates you will need to take a look at the product on the booking form to know whether you will need to pass a start & end date or a start date & duration:
- if you see a date range picker with a start date and end date then in your URL you'll have to include both the start and end date. Please note that you have to include one guest parameter
- if you see either a single date picker or no date picker at all you just pass start date and duration.
There are four different kinds of guests that can be preset: males, females, couples and genderless:
For example to preset 2 males:
To preset 6 males, 8 females & 1 couple:
When the genderless pax picker is enabled it is not possible to preset males, females nor couples. You can preset genderless guests:
If you want to display products and categories in different languages, you may want to use the language URL parameters below:
If you want to refer guests to a Spanish version of the booking engine, paste "/es/" right after your domain on the desired URL (it can be the main booking engine page or any other product/category page): e.g.:
The same is valid for any other language:
- French: /fr/
- Portuguese: /pt/
- English: /en/
- German: /de/
- Dutch: /nl/
- Russian: /ru/
- Spanish: /es/