After setting up your Bookinglayer account, it's time to integrate your website with Bookinglayer's Frontoffice. You have two options:
1. Link your website to the Frontoffice's main page
You can easily link from your call-to-action buttons (i.e "Book now") to your Frontoffice main page by copying and pasting its URL.
2. Deeplinking: Link directly from your web page to specific packages/accommodations
Deeplinking is when the "Book now" button on your website links directly to a product on the Bookinglayer booking form, rather than displaying the two initial "category" pages. This is useful if your website has detailed explanations of your products, each with "Book now" buttons referring to them.
Additionally you can set parameters in the URL which will preselect check-in & and check-out dates and number of guests. This is particularly useful for fixed date and one-off packages. This article explains how to do so.
In a deeplink scenario we can optionally hide all other products in the booking form, and all other navigation links that would usually be displayed in the booking form, preventing the user from 'dropping off' the booking form onto another page. Your customer will land at a specific product and the only two options available are to proceed with booking that product or to navigate back to your website.
If you want to direct links from your website to specific products in the Bookinglayer's Frontoffice:
1. Open your inventory and choose the item you want to link to on your webpage.
2. Click on the three dots on the right hand part of the screen and select Preview Frontoffice.
3. Copy the URL from the small box that pops up and link it to the call-to-action button on your website.
You can also refer your users to a specific category in the Bookinglayer's Frontoffice.
1. Go to your Frontoffice.
2. Click on the category you would like to refer to
3. Copy its URL and insert the link on your web page
In conclusion, by means of deeplinking you can direct different links from your website to their specific product's page in Bookinglayer. For example, in your website, you can have the following buttons:
- "Book now" on a specific yoga retreat page - You can redirect from this button to your Yoga Retreat product in Bookinglayer.
- "Book now" on a Single Room page - From this button, you can refer to your Single Room product in Bookinglayer.
- "Book now" on a general accommodation page - You can refer this button to the accommodation category in Bookinglayer.