How to create a Transfer service in your Backoffice
1. Click on the Inventory module
2. Click on Services.
3. Click on Add a service.
4. In the new box that pops up, choose an existing Backoffice Category, or create a new one.
5. Give your service a Title.
6. Choose if your Pricing is per person or fixed, seasonal or year round.
7. Save your changes.
8. In the configuration tab, make sure that Transfer = Yes.
When this service is added to a booking, the Customer Portal will show a Transfer Info tab, so guests can fill in their arrival and departure details: arrival/departure date, time, location, and flight number.
How to set Transfer Locations
You can add pre-set Transfer Locations in your Backoffice, which makes it easier to manage your airport pick up services.
1. Go to the Settings module.
2. Click on General Settings
3. Click on Transfer Locations.
4. Add a Transfer Location
5. Enter a Title for your new Transfer Location.
6. Enter an abbreviation, if applicable (it can help you to quickly identify this location in the Backoffice).
7. Select visible or hidden, depending on whether you want your customers to be able to select this location in the Customer Portal, or have the location for internal use only.
These Transfer Locations now appear in three places:
1. As a drop-down list in your Customer Portal (if the location is set to 'visible') in the previous steps
2. On the Bookings page, where you can quickly access and manually change arrival and departure details by clicking on the Booker's name
3. On both the Arrivals and Departures pages, where you can access and export all Transfer information.
How to access and export Transfer information
Sometimes it is helpful to pass customer data to a person who does not have the access to your system. For example, if your business offers Airport Pick Ups, it might be useful to Export all Transfer Data and share this information with the driver.
In order to export Transfer Data
1. Click on the Planning Module
2. Click on Arrivals/Departures
3. Click on the Table Columns icon.
4. Choose the information you want to show in the list: arrival/departure time, flight, location, transfer comments, etc.
5. Choose whether you want to export the information as PDF file, Excel file or print the page
You can now easily share your Transfer Data to effectively manage your pick up services!