In your General Settings you can set a specific deposit amount that applies to all of your products (General Settings > Deposit and Last Minute). You can, however, override this setting for specific products and specific bookings.
How to set a unique deposit amount for a specific product
In this example, we will set a unique deposit amount for a specific accommodation
1. Click on the Inventory module
2. Open the Accomodation tab
3. Open the item of which you want to change the default deposit percentage
4. Scroll down to the Frontoffice tab
5. Enter the deposit percentage in the Overrule deposit field
Please note that this percentage will overrule the default deposit amount that you have set in your Settings module. (General Settings > Deposit & Last Minute).
How to set a custom deposit amount for a specific booking
1. Open a booking and click on the Settings icon next to the deposit percentage. You can now enter either a fixed amount or a deposit percentage.
The new deposit amount will now show on the Booking Page in your Backoffice and the Payment Form: