1. Open the Inventory Module
2. Click on Activities
3. Select an existing activity or create a new one
4. In the activity configurations, select the option Time Slots
5. Click on the cog icon to start setting your Time Slots per weekday. Per time slot, mark the available days in green, and the days which aren't available, in red.
6. Make sure to save each row of Time Slots individually.
On the Frontoffice page, guests will be able to select different time slots for this activity and the price will be updated according to your settings. The price set on activity level is per activity, per person. So if a price is set at €15 per class, the total price will increase each time a timeslot is selected.
You can also set different prices depending on the number of classes. For more information click here.
You can see the different time slots in the guests' order and also in your activity calendar:
Capacity per time slot
It is possible to set limited capacities for each time slot. If you would like to learn how to do please read our following article; Capacity Manager.