Steps to block multiple dates/periods
This process is applicable for any inventory item (accommodation, activities, services, and packages). In this article, we are going to use an accommodation item as an example.
1. Click on the Inventory module on the left side menu.
2. Click on the Accommodation tab
3. Open the relevant accommodation.
4. Click the edit button next on the "blocked dates" tab:
5. To block a single date, click the "single date" tab
6. Select a date from the calendar
7. Add a date
8. To block a period of time, select the "date range" tab
9. Select a start and end date for the blocked period
10. Add a date
If you want to block dates from your calendar, please refer to this article.